Vi arbetar hårt för att vara en lokal mötesplats i ett globalt bolag, en plats där olika kulturer kan mötas och utvecklas. Vi är flexibla och erbjuder våra kollegor löpande utbildningar, certifieringar, kompetensnätverk och events. Vi vill skapa en prestigelös miljö där vi kan hjälpa varandra, lära av varandra och dela vår kunskap. Vi tror på frihet under ansvar, balans i livet och att ha kul tillsammans!
Senior Service Designer to Stockholm
Backelite – Stockholm
We craft digital services that make life easier. – Backelite, The Digital Service Design Agency
At Backelite we are passionate about crafting digital services that makes life easier. We like to get things done and make things happen. We always put the user first and emphasize agility in whatever we do.
You are a senior service designer/strategist with experience in digital channels. You are passionate about design and have in-depth skills in the analysis of customer research to create, build and deliver services that are truly meaningful to customers. You take as much pleasure in the delivery of great design as you do in evolving how design is done, building tools, coaching and inspiring others to apply design. You will be a part of an international team working with leading brands. You will be a part of the digital service design agency Backelite within one of the world’s greatest consultancies.
Your role will include
-Create real business transformation for our clients and redefine their offerings.
-Gather client insights in different ways including facilitating workshops with clients and stakeholders, finding opportunities in improved services by observing and interviewing users.
-Define and visualise personas and future customer journeys across channels and touchpoints.
-Facilitate service ideation and conduct service specifications, establishing collaborative processes with stakeholders and team members.
-Ability to work in all phases of the design process (thinking and making), including research, analysis, synthesis and prototyping and implementation.
-Manage customer relationships, identify new business opportunities and take part in business development activities.
-A leader and inspiration to other designers and support their professional development.
-Lead projects on a day-to-day basis, managing priorities, resources and timing.
-Participate in shaping and developing service design methods and tools and mentor younger talents.
-Stay updated on the latest developments/trends/thinking within your field and share your knowledge and thoughts with both colleagues and clients.
You will contribute to sales pitching through mapping and establishing the customer’s actual challenges and opportunities, design potential solutions and recommend methodologies. Additionally, you will participate or manage service design projects through the different phases; analysis of the client’s needs, understanding customer pain points, facilitate brainstorming workshops and ensure successful delivery. Your work tasks will also include defining methodologies, guidelines for design and coordinating project participants. Finally, you will take part in coaching and guiding other consultants.
It would be ideal if you have:
- 5+ years in-depth knowledge and experience working with digital service design.
- at least 2 years’ experience of working with service design in collaboration with agile cross-functional teams(with art directors, researchers, developers, testers, architects).
- a bachelor or Master degree in business, design, research or other relevant educational backgrounds.
- experience as a consultant working in close collaboration with clients.
- The ability to work in all phases of the design process (thinking and making), including research, analysis, synthesis and prototyping and implementation.
- A proficient in a variety of methods to convey ideas and concepts (e.g. storyboards, customer journeys, blueprints, business model canvas, etc).
- experience in effect mapping and business case modeling.
- extensive knowledge and experience with driving and applying user-centered design
processes while working collaboratively with customers, along with cross-functional teams including engineering, product management, and user research.
- a system-oriented mindset, with an appetite to dig into complex design challenges.
- a collaborative nature with strong communication skills, sincerity, and a sense of humor in the face of ambiguous design challenges.
Type of contract: Full-time
Salary: Commensurate with background and experience